- ECO TEXTILES- glamorous sustainable textiles | April 28, 2011
- Full Name
- Rachel Rodwell
- About Me
- I am currently studying a bachelor of fashion and textile design at the University of Technology, Sydney. I will be creating a collection of Textiles for my major project in my final year. I recently spent a month travelling throughout India, which was an eye opening and amazing experience. I was totally inspired by everything about India - the culture, people, food, textiles, architecture etc. As a result I have decided to derive the majority of my inspiration for my textile collection from India. I have had a passion for sustainable practice throughout my tertiary education. I will endeavor to incorporate elements and principles of sustainability throughout my textile collection as well.
- ‘Pepsi Refresh Project’ – A positive and inspirational initiative
- FABRISOURCE RECOGNIZED BY COMPUTERWORLD AS A 2011 HONORS LAUREATE
- Fabrisource: A responsible sourcing solution for the textile, fashion apparel, footwear, and accessories industries.
- Fundraising Objectives Defined – ‘Pepsi Refresh Project’
- Press Release: Ethical Rating Tracker By Fabrisource
Tagsapparel and fashion Child Labor designers Eco-skin Eco-skin Lara-Miller and Reif Designs Economy Environment Ethical Sourcing Fashion Green Human Rights Industry Labor Rights Lara-Miller recycle Reif Designs responsible social responsibility Sustainability Sustainable Sweat free sweat shop labor textile Women labor